Are you looking to connect more deeply with your own feminine wisdom (or know a woman in your life who would)? Would you like to share mindful space with other women? These free monthly gatherings offer a simple, pleasurable way to connect and deepen your relationship to your body and soul, other resonant women and the Divine Feminine. Each month will be loosely based around a theme, incorporating stillness/meditation, visualization, breath, journaling, feminine archetypes and other healing resources for an evening of sacred play! I hope you will join us.
Monday July 2nd:
A Healing Journey Through Conception & Birth
The moment of conception is the original moment of wholeness. In a loving, safe environment, we can journey back to this moment on through to our birth, to bring to consciousness what we may have experienced but have not yet named. To heal what no longer serves us. To imagine ourselves unfolding into a deeply embodied, loving world. In experiencing our wholeness we can rewire our relationship with the world.
We will also have a chance to support each other as we work in pairs, one woman journeying as the other holds space.
- Open to all interested women, straight/queer/trans, all spiritual and cultural backgrounds, and mothers with babes-in-arms.
- Held the first Monday evening of the month, private location upon RSVP. Please arrive 6:45, circle begins promptly at 7 PM.
- This circle is my community offering, and free of charge. Please share your gratitude by telling others.
- Please eat dinner beforehand; ok to bring a snack and I will provide tea, fruit and chocolate.
- Bring a journal, pen and water bottle.
- Floor pillows and a few chairs available to those who need; if you have a particular cushion, etc, feel free to bring it.
Please RSVP with phone # for both Yes and Maybes, as sometimes I am on-call for a birth and need to be able to contact you: firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 473-6724
Theme for August 6th: Introducing Marion Woodman, an elder in the movment for feminine wisdom and conscious embodiment. An evening of listening to her inspiring talk, “Sitting By The Well” and conversation.